Installing pavers is an excellent way to improve the overall look of your home. It adds a touch of elegance while still holding true to the appeal of how the home looks. It is advisable to keep in mind that your beautiful pavers will need some assistance to stay this way. For example taking care of any weeds that can grow in between the pavers and keeping them clean. With time and faulty weather the pavers will start to show signs of damage and it is important to have a good company on your side to help you handle the situations immediately as they start to arise.
Here are some quick tips to keep patio pavers in top condition:
- Remove any weeds that form in between pavers. Use a quality weed killing spray or pull them out.
- Sweep your pavers with a stiff bristled broom to remove leaves, dust and other debris, should be done at least once a week.
- Don’t use high pressure cleaning tools to clean pavers without engaging a professional, contact us for more info.
- If renovating or construction, cover pavers during the to protect them against mortar, oxides and cement which are damaging.
- Avoid rust stains by properly covering any metal outdoor furniture or Grill. If you see a stain, clean it up asap to avoid it sticking.
Two major things all homeowners should keep in mind is when the pavers start to show signs of staining it is probably best to have them properly cleaned. Signs of staining such as rust from metal chairs or sap from leaves can leave stain marks on your pavers and be difficult to get rid of. Cracked Pavers is the second major issue that should be handled as quickly as possible. Pavers tend to be very durable but that does not mean they will not take damage. If either one of these problems start to show take action immediately have a good company on your side willing to thoroughly handle these problems before the problem worsens over time. We highly recommend going over these tips to keep patio pavers in top condition at least bi-monthly to ensure the best possible pavers for loner.
For more information regarding our Paver services, please click here.
If you would like to see a gallery of our most recent Pavers, please click here.